Thread: Not able to successfully download zaSuiteSetup_70_483_000_en.exe for Windows XP

nossnaj Guest

Default Not able to successfully download zaSuiteSetup_70_483_000_en.exe for Windows XP

I have made numerous attempts to download the 43.9 MB file, most recently using IE 7, and not once has it succeeded in downloading the whole file. Each attempt seems to stop short at various points resulting in different sized files. Before each attempt I Shift-Delete the old file. The indication on the download window is that it succeeded. Whenever I attempt to run the file it complains about not being a Win32 application. How do I download this file?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: Not able to successfully download zaSuiteSetup_70_483_000_en.exe for Windows XP

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum!

SOLUTION - I get an invalid Win32 application error

You Have an incomplete or Corrupted Download.

You need to delete the file you downloaded. Clear your recycle bin once you have deleted it.

Once you have downloaded the update ensure the size of the file is the same as the actual size of the file. This should resolve the problem.

Are you using any type of "Web Download Accelerators"? If you are, PLEASE turn them off, as they will cause problems downloading with Zone Alarm. Also, use only I.E.7, NOT Firefox when downloading Zone Alarm.

Try downloading a new installer again.

PLEASE keep me posted on your results, Thanks.

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

nossnaj Guest

Default Re: Not able to successfully download zaSuiteSetup_70_483_000_en.exe for Windows XP

I ended up downloading to a different folder rather than the one I had used in all of my previous attempts and that finally worked for some reason ?? (In all of the previous failed attempts I was also using IE 7, and deleted previous files and cleared the Recycle Bin)

Thread Information