Thread: zone alarm force field trial - unable to re install zone alarm pro(previously on my computer)

mikehigg Guest

Default zone alarm force field trial - unable to re install zone alarm pro(previously on my computer)

I recently installed force field on trial,but having tried it I want to go back to my previous security package,zonealarm pro.Although I have only had zonealarm pro for 2 months of the year paid I am unable to find zonealarm pro again,it appears to be missing now.I thought after any trial your original settings would be re-installed.Can anyone help?

Message Edited by mikehigg on 08-28-2008 11:55 PM

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: zone alarm force field trial -

Would you please explain in more details what you have done?<hr>If you had ZA Pro firewall, there was no need to un-install it - you could have kept it installed and also trial run ForceField - which is 'just only an &quot;extra&quot; web browsing security tool' - that can run &quot;inconjunction&quot; with any ZA firewall product or any other brand firewall, anti-virus, Suite. The un-install or end of ForceField should have no effect on the rest of your security software - ForceField is an 'entirely' separate security software tool - almost in a class by itself (of most major security offerings).<hr>Did you properly un-install ForceField? &gt; click here &gt; http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...;message.id=85
    <hr>I have ZoneAlarm AntiSpyware firewall with ForceField installed - running well.<hr>Please explain in more details what you have done.

Thread Information