Thread: Upgraded to ZAIS 80.0.20 - IE 7.0 Not Working Now + PatLive Not Working...

burley Guest

Default Upgraded to ZAIS 80.0.20 - IE 7.0 Not Working Now + PatLive Not Working...

I installed v8.00 ZAISS yesterday.

Today my IE v7.0 is not working (will not connect to internet). I tried to repair the installation to no avail. I will try again. When I look into the Program permissions in ZAIIS, I cannot find an entry for Internet Explorer. I ONLY see an entry for > IE Per-User Initialization Utility.

Additionally, my PatLive account online will not play any message online in FireFox v3.0 any more - the way this works is that I click on an audio message, then a window pops open with a small MS WMPlayer in it. The message is downloaded and then the message starts to play automatically. Everything seems to be working OK, except the audio message will not start to play automatically any more. I can download the MP3 message to my computer and play it with v 11 of Windows Media Player.

I have reported this to Support... waiting for response.

Any ideas on what the issue is? - all these issues appeared after I updated ZAIIS to v8.0 - so I suspect ZAIIS v 8.0.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Upgraded to ZAIS 80.0.20 - IE 7.0 Not Working Now + PatLive Not Working...

Hi!sounds like your settings got corrupted during the upgrade.Have you tried to reset them?This way:1.) Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together
    2.) Right click on the ZA icon near your clock
    3.) Choose 'Reset' from the box that comes up
    4.) Choose Yes on the Reset Settings dialog box
    5.) When prompted, choose OK to restart your system
    6.) Follow the on screen configuration prompts after rebootCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

burley Guest

Default Re: Upgraded to ZAIS 80.0.20 - IE 7.0 Not Working Now + PatLive Not Working...

Thanks Fax...
    you were Right!

I followed your instructions and everything is now working!!!

Have a good weekend,
    burley

You're welcome!Glad to hear things are working as they should.Thank you for coming back and report about the results.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information