Hi,

I've been using ZA for about 3 years now and have been very satisfied with it and has saved my computer on countless occasions.

However recently I received a message saying a new version of ZA is available and without thinking twice downloaded it....I installed it and I had to restart my computer (I had Forcefield installed as well) The logon screen never showed up! The computer gets stuck after you get the Windows Xp loading screen......I tried everything safe mode, restoe to last good configuration but nothing worked......I finally had to format D drive(XP is installed in this drive instead of C) Installed Xp, all of my softwares again.......Computer was woking fine.....I created a restore point, REDOWNLOADED Za, installed it, restarted and Compter GOT STUCK AGAIN.....I restarted again selected "last good configuration" ZA loaded I clicked "activate trial" (I've misplaced my key it's gonna take some time to find it)......Anyways i get this annoying message "TrueVector Service has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience."

Please help me sole my problem.

Sanjeev

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite