Thread: ZASS Upgrade 8.0.059

sling Guest

Default ZASS Upgrade 8.0.059

Well bless you pea-picken little hearts: You finally got us an upgrade, 8.0.059, that works just fine.
    This after all the fiasco with versions 8.0.015 and 8.0.020.

I took the safe route in upgrading by completely removing version 7.0.483 and setting msconfig for a clean install.
    ZASS is running just fine, so far, and the windows shut down and start up times are normal.

Thank you

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

forum_moderator Guest

Default Re: ZASS Upgrade 8.0.059

Your welcome Sling,Good to hear your running well now.Forum Moderator

stayso Guest

Ever since I made the jump to upgrade from ZASS ver.7 to ver. 8.0.059 plus a few MS updates I have been unable to view a specific website: http://www.jumptv.com .
    I keep on losing my wireless internet connectivity and I keep on having to repair my connection with Pure Networks Network Magic 4.9 . I am still able to view other video websites but just not the jumptv website, very strange! I have jumptv among my sitelist in the Privacy section to allow it full access as it concerns Mobile Code, Cookie Control, etc so I am really frustrated & puzzled as to why this is happening to me. This nightmare is really reminiscent of my trouble with the MS
    KB951748 update this past July with the internet connectivity problem.

cdnford Guest

I let ZASS 8.0.059 install without a clean install.
    Now I can't access sites I visit regularly (msnbc.msn.com - INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY THE WEBPAGE), have problems loading on some shockwave sites (upuzzles.com's daily jigsaw starts loading and stops)
    and blinking sites that will eventually go to the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage screen yet if I can stop the site in mid blink I can see it (Google results and sites I go to from the results).
    I have tried customizing ZA to no avail.
    What should I do to resolve these problems?

Hi!
    please do not hijack other users thread, open a new one with a clear subject.
    This way other users can easily understand your issue and try to help.

Cheers,
    Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

cdnford Guest

Thank you Fax,

I did not know that.
    I will open a new thread.cdnford

rhmyers Guest

Live Chat does not seem to be working.It is 9:15 Eastern time so after 6:00 AM pacific?202 966-3736

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>rhmyers wrote:
    Live Chat does not seem to be working.It is 9:15 Eastern time so after 6:00 AM pacific?202 966-3736
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your Feedback,But what does that have to do with the Original Posters Problem??Please don't Hi-Jack somebody else request for Help..
    If you have a question or a problem Please start your own thread. And start only 1 thread for each problem.</COLOR> as a matter of Curtsey and to provide the Best solution to each Users problem, the Guideline Rules,ask each User to Please starttheir own thread. And start only 1 thread for each problem.</COLOR> This insures that each User receives a solution specific to their on Problem,When other user like yourself interject your own problem into the discussion of somebody else's problem, any advice or solution to you problem would confuse and may conflict with the solution to the Originating Users problem..Thank you in advance for you Cooperation in this matter..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

rhmyers Guest

Sorry about that... I see your rational.
    However, the LIVE CHAT invitation displayed on the bottom of your message,and I though appropriate to address the problem at that point.
    Not an excuse but explanation.
    ThanksRoger

Thread Information