Thread: ZA Pro 8.0.059.000 Installation!!

za_avastfan Guest

Default ZA Pro 8.0.059.000 Installation!!

Dear ZA Forum,

I decided to take a risk and install the latest ZA Pro 8.0.059.000.

- It appears to be running without any of the problems from the previous version
    - Only thing was after the reboot a small error box with 'ZA tried to message a security token that wasn't there' or something to that effect appeared
    - I clicked OK and it disappeared
    - Since then ZA Pro seems to be running fine

- Only other thing is the ZA overview page states 'Anti-spyware: Protection from spyware has expired'
    - Yet I was still able to download what I believe was the latest update signature for Anti-spyware?

- The ZA Pro overview/product info page shows this:

ZoneAlarm Pro Version: 8.0.059.000
    TrueVector security engine version: 8.0.059.000
    Driver Version: 8.0.059.000
    Anti-Spyware engine version: 5.0.202.0, DAT file version: 01.200810.4776

- Also on the same page under 'Support and Update Information' it displays this:
    'Unlimited product support and updates available'

- Also under 'Licensing information' it displays:
    'This is a full license version'

Could anyone provide any information to the Anti-spyware question and the 1-off error box I received after installation?

Am I still protected with the latest anti-spyware sig files? (I think as described above that I can download the latest signature files but the overview page just displays that in error).

Thanks in advance!

ZA_avastfan

Default Re: ZA Pro 8.0.059.000 Installation!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>ZA_Avastfan wrote:
    Dear ZA Forum,

I decided to take a risk and install the latest ZA Pro 8.0.059.000.

- It appears to be running without any of the problems from the previous version
    - Only thing was after the reboot a small error box with 'ZA tried to message a security token that wasn't there' or something to that effect appeared
    - I clicked OK and it disappeared
    - Since then ZA Pro seems to be running fine

- Only other thing is the ZA overview page states 'Anti-spyware: Protection from spyware has expired'
    - Yet I was still able to download what I believe was the latest update signature for Anti-spyware?

Could anyone provide any information to the Anti-spyware question and the 1-off error box I received after installation?

Am I still protected with the latest anti-spyware sig files? (I think as described above that I can download the latest signature files but the overview page just displays that in error).

Thanks in advance!

ZA_avastfan
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your Feedback..Click on ZaPro Overview / Main Tab..1.) if it shows "You are Protected, No action Required.."Then you are Fully Protected..2.) as for the Anti-Spyware notice..after a New install or upgrade it may say your Definitions are out of date, until you Manually click the "Update Now" button in the Anti-Spyware section..ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.059.000
    TrueVector version:8.0.059.000
    Driver version:8.0.059.000
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:961640032
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.202.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200810.4776
    AntiSpam version:5.0.61.9957
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays