Dear ZA Forum,
I decided to take a risk and install the latest ZA Pro 8.0.059.000.
- It appears to be running without any of the problems from the previous version
- Only thing was after the reboot a small error box with 'ZA tried to message a security token that wasn't there' or something to that effect appeared
- I clicked OK and it disappeared
- Since then ZA Pro seems to be running fine
- Only other thing is the ZA overview page states 'Anti-spyware: Protection from spyware has expired'
- Yet I was still able to download what I believe was the latest update signature for Anti-spyware?
- The ZA Pro overview/product info page shows this:
ZoneAlarm Pro Version: 8.0.059.000
TrueVector security engine version: 8.0.059.000
Driver Version: 8.0.059.000
Anti-Spyware engine version: 18.104.22.168, DAT file version: 01.200810.4776
- Also on the same page under 'Support and Update Information' it displays this:
'Unlimited product support and updates available'
- Also under 'Licensing information' it displays:
'This is a full license version'
Could anyone provide any information to the Anti-spyware question and the 1-off error box I received after installation?
Am I still protected with the latest anti-spyware sig files? (I think as described above that I can download the latest signature files but the overview page just displays that in error).
Thanks in advance!