Thread: Zone Alarm Security Suite

debbielc Guest

Default Zone Alarm Security Suite

I just purched Zone Alarm Security Suite and I can't get it to install. I have un-installed the old version and also followed the instrustions in the FAQ but still nothing. I'm running Windows XP, Home Edtion, Version 2002,
    SP 3. I really need help ASAP Thank you.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Zone Alarm Security Suite

Click here > http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/...ssage.id=73645
    - read thru and follow tips and guidelines. Use IE7 instead of others.
    <hr>Do you have a web purchase or a new retail box?<hr>Now...[*]1 - use the un-install instruction #19199 ^ from above link
    ~ 27 step to clear out ZA[*]2 - re-install direct from the ZA
    Suite 'release history' link - while following the tips and guidelines. Have your license key handy. I would suggest all other security software 'temporarily' shut-down just prior to ZA install; this 8.0.059 may not install too well anti-spyware running.[*]3 - use the 'save to desktop' install method.<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 11-14-08 - Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye &amp; Tammi Terrell<ul>[/list][/list]

debbielc Guest

This worked thank you so much Naive Melody.Not sure if it matters now but I have a web purchased Zone Alarm Security Suite. Do you know if I could
    get a disk of this program?

naivemelody Guest

Glad to hear everything is running well.<hr>I think you can purchase a back-up disk - log back in into your ZA account - they will probably have that option there (for a fee) or call ZA customer service.
    The critical item to have is - have the license key. With the key you can re-install or upgrade as many times as needed. The back-up disc will have only one version on it - and if there is a new upgrade, the disc version will be 'outdated' but you can still upgrade, manually.<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 11-15-08 - Get Ready - The Temptations

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 11-15-2008 09:16 PM

Thread Information