I have a new PC (1 month old) that was happily running ZA till the other day. The program kept prompting for an update, so I gave in. Since then, it hasn't worked at all.

I have a dual core 64 bit PC, running Windows Vista Business 32bit. I have Windows Firewall turned off - and monitoring turned on - I believe I'm only running 1 firewall (or was running). Most of the time I get a Windows alert saying that the "ZA Client has stopped working".

When I try to uninstall ZA - it tells me a variety of files have stopped working - ie GLB385e.tmp, GLBF611.tmp. Therefore I can't uninstall it.

When I try to download ZA - the 261kb files comes down - I select download only and try to download to my desktop. It never gets more than about 1/3 the way through, and it tells me the "server is not responding".

My connection to the internet seems to only work sporadically now too - could be a co-incidence, but I feel it's linked.

Obviously, I'm really keen to get ZA up and working again. All advice willingly accepted.

Cheers

Operating System:Windows Vista Business
Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)