Thread: What is the latest ZASS version in German?

volkmar Guest

Default What is the latest ZASS version in German?

Hi there eveyone,
    what is the latest version of the Internet Security Suite in German? My version is 7.0.483.000 whcih is from July 2008 but ZA tells me it is up to date.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Volkmar

Default Re: What is the latest ZASS version in German?

HI!latest version of ZASS in German is: 8.0.108.000- Download the installer, run itand choose to save the full installer on your desktop.http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...teSetup_de.exe- On you current ZA, UNcheck 'Load ZA... at startup' under the Overview --> Preferences- Reboot the PC- Install the update, when asked choose 'CLEAN' Install, given that may be you have a problem with your current ZAnot finding an update. This will install a fresh copy of ZA without keeping any previous settings.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

volkmar Guest

Thanks Fax!
    Installation worked fine, however had the LIBEAY32... file missing error, did another install and now everything seems to be ok.
    regardsVolkmar

Hi!strange... uusally if you shutdown ZA and reboot you should noy get files locked.Probably better to remove with clean switch and reinstall when you have time.http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...n_install.html
    ** remember to remove the folders specified at the end of the document and keep note of you license.
    Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

volkmar Guest

Fay,
    it was a clean install as I had reinstalled XP and there was no ZA on the PC at all when I downloaded the file and reinstalled it. After installation I
    had this LIB... error and interestingly two ZA icons in the status bar. I then repeated the download and everything
    is woking well since. Maybe it was too clean
    an install ;-)
    Volkmar

Thread Information