I installed a Zone Alarm 8 security suite on a new machine using Vista Ultimate when logged in as the administrator. Zone Alarm worked fine - or so I thought. When a user logs in under the guest account, Zone Alarm does not show in in the icon tray. I checked to see if Zone Alarm was running under "View Currently Running Programs" in the control panel. Check Point Zone Alarm is listed at first. When a refresh is done, Zone Alarm disappears from the list. Vista Security Center shows Zone Alarm turned on for both anti-virus and spyware. When I try to bring up Zone Alarm Security Suite Panel by clicking on "Zone Alarm Security" under All Programs, it appears that Zone Alarm attempts start, but never does. The panel never is displayed.

So my first question is whether or not Zone Alarm Security Suite is actually on when logged in as a guess? My second question is why isn't the Zone Alarm icon shown in the system tray in the bottom right hand corner of the screen? My guess is that is may have some thing to do with Vista's aggressive nature in limiting user access to everything. But, that's just a guess.

Do I need to re-install Zone Alarm? Or is everything working just fine?

The following is displayed when logged in as the administrator:

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.059.000

I am running Vista Ultimate SP1

Operating System:Windows Vista Ultimate
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite