Hi all,

I upgraded from a previous version a few weeks ago and hadn't at the time noticed a problem.

However, I don't think the Microsoft Auto Critical Updates are downloading in my usual limited user account. So unless I log in as an administrator I don't see that there are updates available. It used to download them in the background regardless of which user I logged into windows with and then it would install them upon shutting the PC down. Another symtom is even when I do log in as the adminstrator, the yellow shield comes up as if it's going to download updates but then vanishes without doing the update as though the connection wasn't there so it gave up. I have this problem with the Java and Flash updates too, that they only seem to let you know an update is available when logged in as the administrator.

Since updating I've noticed also that the registration is still appearing as pending in the Overview > Product Info > Registration section.

Sometimes when I'm connected to the internet my connection seems to get blocked by ZA as I know I'm connected but the red bars on the ZA system tray icon go mad and the browser just reports the standard page can't be displayed page. If I disconnect and reconnect again it sometimes ok for a bit and then the same happens again. It's weired because it seems rather random to put it down to a particular thing triggering this.

Has anyone already encountered these issues with this version of ZA Pro?

Has anyone found that this version works ok with the latest version of ESET NOD 32 antivirus 3.x? When I tried this before with an earlier version of ZA Pro it caused problems with the the ZA Privacy > Site List functionality.

Apologies for vague nature of post, problems I'm experiencing are not as evident as ones that have previously thrown an error during install etc..

Any help greatly appreciated.
J

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro