Thread: What happens when my subscription runs out?

tony_a Guest

Default What happens when my subscription runs out?

I have ZASS. If I don't renew my subscription I know I will no longer receive my virus and spyware definition updates, but will the firewall and the rest of the ZA functions still provide protection to my system?

I can't update to the latest version of ZASS because I don't want to install the necessary Windows Hotfixes, but I am quite satisified with the operation of the firewall, program control, etc that ZASS provides. If possible I would like to continue to use the version of ZASS I have installed.

So, do I need to keep re-newing my subscription to keep the rest of ZASS working?

Tony

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:6.5
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: What happens when my subscription runs out?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=tabtop vAlign=top><DIV id=tabheader>Can you continue to use ZoneAlarm if you don't renew your License / Subscription?Answer</TD><TD class=printHidden vAlign=top>http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...0672/tab_R.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=answerTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><DIV class=faqanswer><P class=faqanswer>

Solution:

If you prefer not to renew your license, you may continue to use the last version that was available while your license key was still valid.

Note: Some features and functionality may be disabled if you choose not to renew your license.

Be sure to download the correct version (for your Key) as later versions will not install with the expired key.

Keep a copy of this file backed up in case you need to reinstall or restore. Some previous versions can be downloaded via the Release History page.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

tony_a Guest

Thanks for the info.

Exactly what &quot;features and functionality may be disabled if you choose not to renew your license?&quot;

Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Tony_A wrote:
    Thanks for the info.

Exactly what "features and functionality may be disabled if you choose not to renew your license?"

Tony
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That all Depends on whatType of ZoneAlarm you taliking about..Generally you will be left with Just Overview, Firewall, Program control and Logs
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information