Thread: Disappointed in my ZA Extreme

agypsygrl Guest

Default Disappointed in my ZA Extreme

Have been a ZA product supporter for many years but am not too happy with things now that been running the ZA Extreme Security.
    None of "My Favorites" will open now since ZA has been installed,

There is no way I am going to take that many nights and sift thru them all plus the sites under each catagory that I have, just so can use this ZA program.
    I had much rather the old alert box just pop up when trying to open each one and then would be done with it from then on.

Did a search thru all parts of the ZA help, tech, you name it and so far has not given me the exact place that will put these sites on a go when click on them.
    Thought as a last resort before giving up and shipping the backup cd I also ordered, and the install from online order that I would give this forum a chance.
    If don't hear soon, then will have this cd back in return mail and program uninstalled on my computer.:womansad:

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

lalittle Guest

Default Re: Disappointed in my ZA Extreme

I haven't run into this myself on the single system that I've tried ZAX on, but I'm seen enough reports of it to make me curious (and I don't want to run into it in the future.)
    Do the favorites work if you open an "unprotected browser"?
    What about if you turn the FF component off in the ZAX "Browser" settings?
    Thanks,
    Larry

Default Re: Favorites issue with ZA Extreme

Hi!If after installing ZA Extreme you have run an optmization tool/registry-temp cleaner (e.g. PC tuneup) or similar, please UNDO the changes of that tool since it may be the origin of your problem.For the rest, please contact ZA technical support: www.zonealarm.com/tsform and report aboutthe problem.Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 03-07-2009 11:50 AM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information