Thread: Protected Alert for indexing service filter

jimhaynes Guest

Default Protected Alert for indexing service filter

I have just upgraded to ZASS to 8.0.298. I am getting a Protected Alert every few minutes saying "Program Indexing Service Filter Deamon - trying to modify winsysdir/zonelabs/avsys/bases. When the number of alerts gets to 500 it reaches a maximum. I finally checked don't notify me again and OK. What was this all about? I have never seen this before.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Protected Alert for indexing service filter

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>jimhaynes wrote:
    I have just upgraded to ZASS to 8.0.298. I am getting a Protected Alert every few minutes saying "Program Indexing Service Filter Deamon - trying to modify winsysdir/zonelabs/avsys/bases. When the number of alerts gets to 500 it reaches a maximum. I finally checked don't notify me again and OK. What was this all about? I have never seen this before.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Here is a Forum Link that Explains it all..http://forums.zonealarm.org/zonelabs...ssage.id=10099I found this Link by using the Big RED Search Box at the Top Left of the Message topic..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

jimhaynes Guest

Default Re: Protected Alert for indexing service filter

GeorgeV,
    Sorry but that thread does not address the message &quot;Program Indexing Service Filter Deamon - trying to modify winsysdir/zonelabs/avsys/bases.&quot; ZA is set in the Learning Mode.

Thread Information