Thread: Windows Update being block and now Control Center is Blank

roubos Guest

Default Windows Update being block and now Control Center is Blank

Just to update everyone on my issue, the original was locked for some reason.

Well, I finally found time to try the suggested installation steps from ZoneAlarm tech support (outlined in the other thread) and the problem remains.

I have two login accounts on my Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit PC. On one account the control center is fine, on the other all I see is a blank window.

Both accounts are listed as Administrator accounts but it has to be a permissions issue. One account was the default created during windows installation and the other was added after. That is the only difference between the two accounts.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Windows Update being block and now Control Center is Blank

Hi!please report back to technical support.Unfortunately we are all users here and to get a proper troubleshooting you need to go back to ZA and let them know it did not work.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

roubos Guest

Default Re: Windows Update being block and now Control Center is Blank

I know. I am posting for the sake of others with the same problem. Hopefully someone from the community knows a solution or has received a real solution from ZoneAlarm tech support instead of a standard copy-and-paste response.

Thread Information