Thread: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Suite

tinylittle Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Suite

Hi - I am new to this site
    I have a laptop and desktop and need to renew my subscription.
    I have the same e-mail and password for both computers.
    I want to take advantage of the free extreme upgrade; however, I was wondering do I have to purchase the suite for protection of 3 computers utilizing the same e-mail, etc., or do I have to purchase the suite for 1 computer, but install it on my two computers that uses the same password, etc.
    Can someone please help me.
    It is time to renew my subscription in 13 days.
    I tried calling ZoneAlarm, but I kept getting the live chat via online.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Suite

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>TinyLittle wrote:
    Hi - I am new to this siteI have a laptop and desktop and need to renew my subscription. I have the same e-mail and password for both computers. I want to take advantage of the free extreme upgrade; however, I was wondering do I have to purchase the suite for protection of 3 computers utilizing the same e-mail, etc., or do I have to purchase the suite for 1 computer, but install it on my two computers that uses the same password, etc.Can someone please help me. It is time to renew my subscription in 13 days. I tried calling ZoneAlarm, but I kept getting the live chat via online.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>This User Forum exist to help the Few Users who encounter a problem and need to be guided in the right direction by Other more Experienced Users..
    ZoneAlarm Tech Support and Customer Service do notRead or Monitor this Forum..There arethree separate Web-links for these Services..Live Chat mode : <A href="http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en-us/support/zonealarm-service-support.htm" target=_blank>http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htm
    </A>1.) It would be best that you Contact CheckPoint Customer Service at the Link above..2.) However, I can say, that if you want to Run ZoneAlarm Extreme Security on more than one Computer, then you will need a License for Three Computers.3.) every time you connect to the Internet. ZoneAlarm does an ET-Call home for Security reasons and if the CheckPoint servers see that more than one Computer is using a Single User License, it will "INVALIDATE your License and Notify you to Buy the three user License..----------------------------------------ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:8.0.400.020
    TrueVector version:8.0.400.020
    Driver version:8.0.400.020
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:986062060
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.209.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200906.6055
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.1429
    ZoneAlarm ForceField 1.3.153.0
    ZoneAlarm ForceField Anti-Phishing Database 1.2.95.0
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

tinylittle Guest

Thank you - GeorgeV

Your Welcome..
    GeorgeV

tinylittle Guest

Do you have the new Extreme?
    Retail stores are not offering it at the moment.
    If you have it, can you tell me the benefits of having it?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>TinyLittle wrote:
    Do you have the new Extreme? Retail stores are not offering it at the moment. If you have it, can you tell me the benefits of having it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>1.) Yes..
    ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version:8.0.400.020
    TrueVector version:8.0.400.020
    Driver version:8.0.400.020
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:986086612
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.209.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200906.6055
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.1429
    ZoneAlarm ForceField 1.3.153.0
    ZoneAlarm ForceField Anti-Phishing Database 1.2.95.0
    2.) Available here: ZAXS http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre...seHistory.html2a.) Updates to ZASS are available here: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...seHistory.html3.) Updated features:<P class=headblack2>Release History:<UL><LI><B class=headblack2>8.0 Branch Vista and XP[/B]
    <!--
    8.0.102.000 (French) was released to the public on October 29, 2008. <!-- To download this version, click here.
    -->
    8.0.400.020 was released to the public on June 5, 2009. For changes in this version, click here.

8.0.298.035 was released to the public on April 1, 2009. For changes in this version, click here.

8.0.298.000 is the first version of ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, released to the publicon February 23, 2009. To learn about this version, click here.
    </LI>[/list]<P class=headblack2><A id=8.0.400.020 name=8.0.400.020 target=_blank></A>ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version 8.0.400.020<UL class=body><LI>Firewall Enhancements for the High level setting:</LI><UL class=body><LI>Service Control Manager (SCM) monitoring to catch drivers being launched</LI><LI>Raw disk access detection added to catch malware that tries to open the kernel memory directly</LI>[/list]<LI>Installation:</LI><UL class=body><LI>Cleaner uninstall</LI><LI>Automated Windows XP Service Pack 2 upgrade option</LI><LI>Faster upgrade installations</LI><LI>Vista Service Pack 2 support</LI>[/list]<LI>Fixed Issues:</LI><UL class=body><LI>Fixed issue where Antivirus could not be enabled.</LI><LI>Incompatibility issues with Remote Desktop connections have been resolved.</LI><LI>Incompatibility issues with Cisco VPN have been resolved.</LI>[/list]<LI>Other Enhancements:</LI><UL class=body><LI>Email security now supports 64bit Vista, IMAP accounts and the Windows Mail client</LI><LI>Stability and performance improvements</LI>[/list][/list]<P class=headblack2><A id=8.0.298.035 name=8.0.298.035 target=_blank></A>ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version 8.0.298.035<UL class=body><LI> The update provides additional protection against the Conficker virus, which could cause damage starting April 1, 2009.</LI>[/list]<P class=headblack2><A id=8.0.298.000 name=8.0.298.000 target=_blank></A>ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version 8.0.298.000

ZoneAlarm introduces its premium security offering with all of the features of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite plus integrated browser protection, secure online backup and system maintenance. Features include all features of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite plus:<UL class=body><LI>Browser security built in integrated ZoneAlarm ForceField protects your identity and your computer as you surf the Internet. <UL class=body><LI>Virtualized browsing automatically places automatic, uninvited (drive-by) downloads from the Internet safely into a virtual file system where they re destroyed never touching your actual computer hard drive </LI><LI>Signature and heuristic anti-phishing </LI><LI>Browser file encryption to prevent information harvesting and spear phishing </LI><LI>Web site safety checkto valdate the Web pages you visit </LI><LI>Keylogger/screengrabber jammingprevents hidden software from monitoring your keystrokes and taking pictures of your computer screen </LI><LI>Private browsing with the click of a button, surf the Internet without leaving any tracks behind on your PC. </LI><LI>Dangerous download detection scans all programs you download against a list of 1 million plus program signatures </LI>[/list]</LI><LI>Secure online backup for important music, pictures and other files with optional private key encryption for hack-proof storage. </LI><LI>PC Tune-up to keep your computer organized and running as efficiently as possible </LI>[/list]

Does this Information Help?You may contact CheckPoint Customer Service directly at these two links..Live Chat mode : http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...ce-support.htmCustomer Service www.zonealarm.com/csform
    GeorgeV

Charles_B Guest

Default More Information on Extreme Security

ZoneAlarm
    Extreme Security

Click on the four tabs for more info at this link :

http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en...e-security.htm

Compare All Products