I have used ZA in the past but about a month ago I updated to SP3 and was not able to connect to the Internet as long as ZA was installed. I have in the last two days tried again to install ZA but when I do I loss connectivity.
IE diagnostic shows .....
WinSock Diagnostic
WinSock status

info Error attmpting to validate the Winsock base providers: 2
error Not all base service provider entries could be found in the winsock catalog. A reset is needed.
info Redirecting user to support call

Network Adapter Diagnostic
Network location detection

info Using home Internet connection
Network adapter identification

info Network connection: Name=Local Area Connection, Device=NVIDIA nForce MCP Networking Controller, MediaType=LAN, SubMediaType=LAN
info Network connection: Name=1394 Connection, Device=1394 Net Adapter, MediaType=LAN, SubMediaType=1394
info Network connection: Name=Copy of SBC DSL Connection, Device=WAN Miniport (PPPOE), MediaType=PPPOE, SubMediaType=NONE
info Network connection: Name=SBC DSL Connection, Device=WAN Miniport (PPPOE), MediaType=PPPOE, SubMediaType=NONE
info Network connection: Name=Internet Connection, Device=Internet Connection, MediaType=SHARED ACCESS HOST LAN, SubMediaType=NONE
info Ethernet connection selected
Network adapter status

info Network connection status: Connected

HTTP, HTTPS, FTP Diagnostic
HTTP, HTTPS, FTP connectivity

warn HTTP: Error 12029 connecting to www.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established
warn HTTPS: Error 12029 connecting to www.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established
warn FTP (Passive): Error 12029 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established
warn FTP (Active): Error 12029 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established
warn HTTP: Error 12029 connecting to www.hotmail.com: A connection with the server could not be established
warn HTTPS: Error 12029 connecting to www.passport.net: A connection with the server could not be established
error Could not make an HTTP connection.
error Could not make an HTTPS connection.
error Could not make an FTP connection.

Why can't ZA correct this problem?