Thread: ZAISS will not upgrade

spurkza Guest

Default ZAISS will not upgrade

Currently have ZA Internet Security Suite v8.0.298.035 on a Windows XP Home PC, but I understand v8.0.400.020 is available from this forum. When I open ZAISS, click on Overview on left side of page, then Preferences, then click the Check for Updates button, it says my System is Up to Date. Please advise.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Charles_B Guest

Default Re: ZAISS will not upgrade

Your not alone.Most likely done at random as not to overload server.I always check the boards or at this link :

ZoneAlarm
    Internet Security Suite Release History

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...seHistory.html

Hope this helps

Have a nice Day

spurkza Guest

Thanks Charles! That worked. I also bookmarked the link you gave for future use.

Charles_B Guest

spurkza, Your Welcome.

Have a nice Day.

sgt_bilko Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_B View Post
    Your not alone.Most likely done at random as not to overload server.I always check the boards or at this link :

ZoneAlarm
    Internet Security Suite Release History

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...seHistory.html

Hope this helps

Have a nice Day
    Actually I just used Live Chat today with Tech Support, I had the same problem with ZAISS not updating automatically from the April 2009 release v8.0.298.035 to the newest version released in June 2009, v8.0.400.020.

The Tech Support person told me in our chat session that the number of feature updates in the newest v8.0.400.020 version was deemed not sufficient to force auto-update download of the newest version if you already had v8.0.298.035 installed, but that we can of course download the newest version directly if we want it. Hope that clears this up, ZAISS not auto-updating from v8.0.298.035 to the newest version released in June 2009, v8.0.400.020 apparently has nothing to do with overloaded servers.

Thread Information