Thread: ZA Extreme

Hybrid View

mbutler203 Guest

Default ZA Extreme

Ever since I downloaded ZA Extreme Security on June 6th of this year, my computer has been acting really goofy. Firefox is doing crazy things, like taking forever to load pages. When I open Peachtree Accounting I can't close it without using device manager to kill it. Everything runs slower. My question is this: How do I uninstall ZA Extreme Security and reinstall ZA Internet Security Suite. At the time I opted to download ZA Extreme, I also had the opportunity to upgrade to the latest version of ZA Internet Security. I would like to understand how I go back to the other program and still maintain my subscription for the coming year? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: ZA Extreme

Hi!most likely its combination of corrupted forcefield virtual data (can be sort out by cleaning it) and/or a corruption of the firefox profile. Corruption of the firefox profile often happens if you don't turn off forcefield while updateing firefox or any other firefox add-in.To reset firefox see here:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b....id=1108#M1108Also note that firefox 3.5 is not supported.If you want to move back to ZASS you will need to contact ZA technical support or ZA customer support, link in my signature.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

mbutler203 Guest

Thanks so much. I'll give these suggestions a try before replacing ZA Extreme.

djnpt Guest

ZAX with Forcefield on working fine with Firefox 3.5 on my PC???
    Doesn't work on Google Chrome tho.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>DJnPT wrote:
    ZAX with Forcefield on working fine with Firefox 3.5 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Browsing yes... downloading files.. no go. Other users are also claiming FF causing internet disconnection to ZASS/ZAX but I can't see it here.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

djnpt Guest

No wonder Firefox wouldn't update to 3.5.1!.....until I shut off Forcefield!......thanks Fax
    my subscription to ZASS was about to expire so took the offer to upgrade to ZAX for $29.95.
    Just installed it a few days ago so, didn't notice that! Everything else seems to be running very smooth.
    Writing this from Windows 7 RC right now, have you tried any ZA products with it?

Thread Information