Thread: Upgrade to Allow Installing ZASS On More Than 1 PC

daveb2704 Guest

Default Upgrade to Allow Installing ZASS On More Than 1 PC

Hope someone can point me in the correct direction. A forum search didn't give me the answer.

I am running ZASS on my home PC and I'm approx half way through my current '1 PC - 1 year' subscription. I would like to install ZASS on my netbook also. I cannot see how to upgrade my subscription to include the second PC (netbook) although I do see that there is an 'up to 3 PCs' subscription available for new customers. Afraid I do not have the facility for talking to customer support via live chat

Thanks in advance

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Upgrade to Allow Installing ZASS On More Than 1 PC

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>daveb2704 wrote:
    Afraid I do not have the facility for talking to customer support via live chat

Thanks in advance<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Eh? Facility? Weird, how did managed to post here?You could wait that customer support is offline and you will be directed to an offline web form. Complete the form and send it.I am afraid ZA customer support is the only one that can answer you or even propose you special deal (if any). Here we are all users.... Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

daveb2704 Guest

Ah, that's it. TVM for the link fax ... appreciated

Looking around the support pages I couldn't find any way to make an inquiry via email or web form and could only see the 'live chat' option. I don't have a microphone installed &amp; I'm not really sure how live chat works (e.g. would I need to install some type of VOIP software) ...... hence the question. Perhaps it was all right in front of my eyes and I just couldn't see it

Thanks again for the help, Dave B.

You're welcome!btw, live chat is not with video nor microphone... only text based. Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information