Thread: Flash Player

jorge_vallejo Guest

Default Flash Player

I have ZoneAlarm Security Suite v6.1... I tried to download flash player but when I got the message window asking whether I wanted to allow or deny access to the program I checked the Always box and by mistake clicked on deny buttoninstead of allow.Now when I try to download flash player I get nothing. I do not know what programcontrols the access. Please help me install Flash Player.Thanks, Jorge

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

mmt Guest

Default Re: Flash Player

In ZA (right-click on the ZA icon in the sytem tray & choose Restore ZA...) go to Program Control\Programs, find the entry for Flash Player and edit it by left-clicking the info columnyou want to change. Choose the correct choice from the drop-down menu. Or right-click on the Flash Player entry in Program Control\Programsand select Remove. This will clear the Flash Player entry from ZA. Then re-install Flash Player. Choose the ZA choices you prefer when the alert pops up and everthing should be set up the way you want it.(Or just wait for the Flash Player pop-up to show up again--if Flash Player is still installed.) I hope this is the answer you were looking for? mmt

Thread Information