Thread: Framewrk.dll

andreand Guest

Default Framewrk.dll

Sometimes when i start my computer i got this message telling me that zone labs cause a Framewrk.dll error... and my ZASS shutdown
    so a open ZASS again and works fine

What is this problem? there's a solution

PS:sorry my english!

ZASS version 6.1.737.000

Operating System:Windows 98-SE (Second Edition)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

billc Guest

Default Re: Framewrk.dll

Your English is fine. I think there could be a problem with your ZA installation. I'd suggest you install a fresh firewall after first doing a 'clean' uninstall of your current ZA firewall. Go into the start menu and the zonelabs entry and right click on the uninstaller and select properties. Now in the target box you must add a space and then /clean to the end so that it looks something like this "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe" /clean click apply and then OK. Next open ZA and turn off the load on boot option, then reboot and then run the uninstaller.This should get rid of all of ZoneAlarm. Now go to your windows temp folder and delete everything. Find the folder named Internet logs and delete it then empty your recycle bin. Now install a ffresh ZASS. Here is a download link to ZASS 6.1.737.000 .

andreand Guest

Ok, this steps resolved my problem. now everythings is function normal

thank you!

elabs Guest

I have a very similar problem with SS 6.0. I purchased it two weeks ago. I get the Framewrk.dll error and also soemtimes that theAntivirus is not working or that SS is initializing. I have twice uninstalled and reinstalled cleanly using the instructions you gave in this thread but still get the errors. Any other suggestions ?

omegatoo Guest

Hi Guru!I was running an old version of ZA Pro, but startedhaving the same problem with framewrk.dll. I've done the clean uninstall and clean installed the free version of ZA 6.1 twice now without improvement. I've noticed that the framewrk.dll certificate expired 12/10/05...even the new oneI just downloaded, but I didn't know whether or not that would keep the program from running. Any help appreciated.DianeWin98SE

Thread Information