Thread: Firewall Problem

stuarty Guest

Default Firewall Problem

In BB I use I am able to insert smileys. Until recently the animated smileys worked fine and could be seen to be active. However, recently they have not been animated. I have disabled the firewall and things improve. What can be the problem? Do I need to adjustmy settings? If so, how?Thanks

Message Edited by Stuarty on 12-10-2005 09:04 AM

billc Guest

Default Re: Firewall Problem

If you are using ZAP or ZASS go to your Privacy > Main panel, click on the 'Custom' button in Ad-Blocking and then uncheck 'Animation'.

uaglt Guest

Default Re: Firewall Problem

<DIV align=left>I suggest that you uninstall ZoneLabs and get on with life....<DIV align=left>After having experiencing endless problems with ZA6.0 (see my previous post Iwas dumb enough todownload the latest (free) 6.1.737.000 version and, voila, my mouse just about stopped working completely (the scroll wheel didn't work anymore and when I clicked the left (main) button, it placed the cursor over the start button of Windows.I also could not shut down the computer using the switch - I had to pull the power plug !!! I uninstalled ZoneLab and now the mouse and start-up/ shutdown is back to normal....<DIV align=left>The same thing happened to a friend to whom I recommended ZoneLabs. She paid a technician who uninstalled ZoneLabs Firewall and now her computer works fine again!

Thread Information