Thread: VSMON lockup server

katdubai Guest

Default VSMON lockup server

I am at a total loss. The lockup server shuts me down after a few minutes online, I can't open (free download version) Zonelab firewall, and the instructions on the lockup srever website don't work?????Anything I can do???Thanks a lotKat

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

billc Guest

Default Re: VSMON lockup server

See if this will work for you. Go to your ZA Overview > Preferences panel, uncheck the 'Load Zone Alarm at Startup' option and then reboot. Now go into the start menu locate the zonelabs entry and right click on the uninstaller and select properties. Now in the target box you must add a space and then /clean to the end so that it looks something like this "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe" /clean click apply and then OK. Next open ZA and turn off the load on boot option, then reboot and then run the uninstaller.This should get rid of all of ZoneAlarm. Now go to your windows temp folder and delete everything. Find the folder named Internet logs and delete it then empty your recycle bin. You should be able to install a fresh ZA Free without the problems.

Thread Information