Thread: When log off ZA appears in a different window

joao_pt Guest

Default When log off ZA appears in a different window

Hi all, I just want to report some kind of bug in the versions of ZA. I've the lattest version, but this "problem" has appeared in all of them.When I turn on my PC and log on the ZA is OK, it appears in a normal Windows XP window. However, if I log off and log on again the ZA appears in a window that was designed for programs of older versions of windows, like if it was a program originally made, for example, for windows 98.I don't see any problem/difference in the program, aparently it just the window aspect, but I would like to know if it is a known bug or not.Thank you for your timeJo oNote: I'm using WinXp Pro SP2

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

Default Re: When log off ZA appears in a different window

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Joao_PT wrote:
    Hi all, I just want to report some kind of bug in the versions of ZA. I've the lattest version, but this "problem" has appeared in all of them.When I turn on my PC and log on the ZA is OK, it appears in a normal Windows XP window. However, if I log off and log on again the ZA appears in a window that was designed for programs of older versions of windows, like if it was a program originally made, for example, for windows 98.I don't see any problem/difference in the program, aparently it just the window aspect, but I would like to know if it is a known bug or not.Thank you for your timeJo oNote: I'm using WinXp Pro SP2

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>This is a known issue, and the only solution I know of is clean reinstallation. But I'm sure you won't want to do that as this is after all a minor bug.

joao_pt Guest

Default Re: When log off ZA appears in a different window

Ok, thanks for the help.
    I'll leave has it is, since I found no problems others than the window aspect.

Thread Information