Thread: ZA Internet Security Suite developed amnesia after a month of use

yukonk Guest

Default ZA Internet Security Suite developed amnesia after a month of use

I have been using ZA Internet Security Suite for a month now and had not had any problems with updating The antivirus / Anti - spyware portion of the program as well as the entire program it's self. Today I noticed that the program now say that my antivirus / anti - spyware, junk email filter and parental control subscriptions have expired. The program has also lost my registration information but still has my licensing information. I was under the impression that you got 12 months of updates before you had to renew it. Does anyone know how to correct this problems so I can continue to get the rest of my eleven months of updates for the program. the current version of my ZA program is 6.1.737.000

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

billc Guest

Default Re: ZA Internet Security Suite developed amnesia after a month of use

Did you buy the ZASS from Zone Labs or another vendor? If you go to your ZASS > Overview > Product Info panel, is your license key number in there? And how many days are left in the 'Support & Update" window?

yukonk Guest

Default Re: ZA Internet Security Suite developed amnesia after a month of use

I bought my Za Suite from Best Buy. Yes the licenese key is still listed under licensing information, and it matches the one that is prited on the CD sleeve that I had to enter at the time of installation.Under the support and update window it says that there are 32 days left for product update and that the Zone Alarm Security Suite service subscription has expired.

Thread Information