Thread: Yahoo Music Player

hockeyshot Guest

Default Yahoo Music Player

I was on yahoo.com and I was using launchcast, and every time I click on the radio station thing to play my station, I get a message saying that windowplayer.js wont work. I did add all of yahoo launchcast stuff in the URL box and set it to allow all of it sites, and I even turned off my cookie controls and the mobile code control thing under the privacy settings tab, and I still cant listen to my music unless I turn off the firewall itself. So how do I listen to my music with my firewall on?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

arson Guest

Default Re: Yahoo Music Player

<blockquote><hr>hockeyshot wrote:
    I was on yahoo.com and I was using launchcast, and every time I click on the radio station thing to play my station, I get a message saying that windowplayer.js wont work. I did add all of yahoo launchcast stuff in the URL box and set it to allow all of it sites, and I even turned off my cookie controls and the mobile code control thing under the privacy settings tab, and I still cant listen to my music unless I turn off the firewall itself. So how do I listen to my music with my firewall on?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro

<hr></blockquote>

Hi hockeyshot ...

This Post by
    BillCherryAtl should be of some assistance

click &gt; http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=23302

I hope this helps ...

Arson D. Dragon

Thread Information