Thread: Product expiration dates

Default Product expiration dates

Being a registrated user of Zapro 6.1.137.000, I am confused about expiration of my ZA suite. on the overview page under product info I am told that my copy of ZoneAlarm Pro was registered on 11/25/2005, yet I am told that the antispyware will expire in 21 days from now. I am also told that product update service expires the same day. I honestly do not remember when I bought and registered ZAP but I am thinking that the November 2005 date is correct, and I was thinking that this and the product update support would coincide. Is this some kind of wrong headed thinking? hanks in advance.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:

Message Edited by BobH127 on 03-03-200610:19 AM

jarvis Guest

Default Re: Product expiration dates

Ignore the Registration date - this is just the last date that ZA sent your details to ZoneLabs. If you press "Change Reg." and change your email address or the option about whether you want to receive email from ZoneLabs, this date will change to todays date - once the info has been sent.

If you want to find out when you purchased, Log onto your account with your email and password that you used when you purchased. View the order history.

Thanks for the clarification Jarvis, It's all taken care of now from my end, however ZoneLabs doesn't recognize it yet. Maybe because it is the weekend. Thanks again.

jarvis Guest

What do you mean? You changed the registration info, or you purchased a renewal?

IF it's that latter, did you enter your new licence key?

<blockquote><hr>jarvis wrote:
    What do you mean? You changed the registration info, or you purchased a renewal?

IF it's that latter, did you enter your new licence key?
    <hr></blockquote>
    Hi Jarvis.

I purchased a renewal, and they have billed my card, but the new expireation date has not shown up on my overview page. I am thinking that is because it is a weekend and the bank has the charge in the pending file, plus Zapro is short staffed on wekends too. I am sure trhey will get it all ironed out first of the week. If not I will call them.

jarvis Guest

Right

You need to go to Overview --> Product Info and press "Change License". Then paste in your new licence key.

You should have got a new licence key on the final page after purchasing the renewal. It will also have been emailed to you. Failing that, Log onto your account and view your order history. Find the most recent entry which will be the renewal you just purchased. Copy and paste the licence key into ZoneAlarm.

Thanks for straightening me out Jarvis. I did as youi said and I see immediately that I have 394 days of updates.

Thread Information