Thread: Differences between ZA Pro and ZA @ Anti-Spyware

gugarci Guest

Default Differences between ZA Pro and ZA @ Anti-Spyware

The only difference I see with ZA Pro and ZA @ Anti-spyware according to ZA website is that ZA Pro includes the Identity Theft & Privacy Protection.

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/comparison.jsp?dc=12bms&ctry=US&lang=en&lid=zapsku list_comparison">www.zonelabs.com/store/content/c

mparison</a>
    Is it worth getting the Pro Version just for this feature??? It looks like all the rest including the Triple Defense Firewall is the same.The only thing I really need is the three layered firewall. The free ZA firewall does not offer the three layered firewall.

The Privacy Protection is just ID Protection, Cookies and ads, I don't really have a need for this features. Cookies don't bother me, I don't block ads, but the ID protection might be useful providing it works with no problems. But I'm looking for feed-back from those who use this product.Thanks.
    Also does ZA work with XP's fast user switching???

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

Default Re: Differences between ZA Pro and ZA @ Anti-Spyware

Hi. I am a user of the ZA Pro. The mobile code includes blocking the java, javascripts, activex and mime-type objects.The options to block the webbugs and variations of cookie conrol is there- temporary, persistant and third party . Popups, adblocking and private headers can be controlled. Each and every site can be customized accordingly as you want them to be in regards to these features..It is understood that browsing in FireFox and Opera give many of these features as well. If you keep your bank acount/credit card details and so forth in the pc the ID and Theft feature is a must. My desktop has the free version ,however my travelling laptop I regard as at &quot;risk&quot;, hence the ZA Pro is installed. Take care Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

gugarci Guest

Thanks, I downloaded ZA Pro last night along with NOD32. All is well so far.

Hi Sounds nice! Nod32 and ZA Pro should give an excellent security shield. Hope all goes well! Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information