Thread: Problem with Logitech mouse

nicksoldies Guest

Default Problem with Logitech mouse

I have a Logitech
    Trackman marble using the latest version of mouseware. I just updated ZA Pro to the latest version. My mouse won't autoscroll with ZA running. The mouse device setup taskbar icon no longer works. If iI turn ZA off, it all works fine. As soon as I turn ZA on again, the mouse doesn't work again. I run XP SP3, latest mouseware, both that and ZA re installed. I tried the upgrade and clean install. I downloaded the latest mouseware again. I'm fed up of re booting after all the installs and still it's the same. I had the same problem with a couple of earlier ZA updates, the one before the latest cured it and now it's back again. I even tried rolling back XP to last week but that ddidn't work either. I tried using the last but one version but that doesn't cure it any longer. Why should ZA affect the mouse?Any ideas would be appreciated.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.1

davidd Guest

Default Re: Problem with Logitech mouse

Since your post is old you probably found the solution.
    But in case you did not, the solution is to go to the Logitech web site and down load the latest driver for your Trackman.
    I just did it and now everything works on my Logitech.
    I am on a trial basis for Zone Alarm and was very disappointed to find that it was impossible to get any free help from ZA for this problem.
    As a result, I am NOT going to buy the ZA sevices.
    I hope that one of them reads this and does something about their TERRIBLE
    service.

Thread Information