Thread: Firewall Logs

_sig_ Guest

Default Firewall Logs

I just browsed my log files and noticed that there are other logs there other than my "Traffic and Program" logs. Can anyone tell me the names of all the logs that are supposed to be there so I know what's supposed to be there and what's not? Thanks,

-SIG-

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.1

_sig_ Guest

Default Re: Firewall Logs

Hmm... for some reason my post had been repeated. I'm sorry for this, I don't know what happened but, I didn't mean to have my post show up on the forums 3 times.

-SIG-

_sig_ Guest

Wow... after all this time, no one even attempted to reply to my "Q"? Thought this is a help forum...

flyyourway Guest

Can you post a screen shot of these other named logs?As I am aware there should only be Firewall and Program logs.

_sig_ Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>FlyYourWay wrote:
    Can you post a screen shot of these other named logs?As I am aware there should only be Firewall and Program logs.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate to sound like an ***** but, I don't know how to post a sceen shot. I can and will post the names of the firewall logs that I seen in the folder.

"fwdbglog.txt, fwpktlog.txt, tvDebug.log(I think I did see somewhere in these forums that this one of the legit logs), and two more but, I am pretty sure that they are just the traffic logs. The first two had me confused.

-SIG-

Thread Information