ShouldZoneAlarm Firewall significantly slow down my computer?I installed the free version of Zone Alarm Firewall. Since then, it takes me a long time (well over at least one minute) for my Veriizon DSL ISP to come up on screen. Before I installed the firewall, Verizon only took about 10 seconds or less. With firewall installed, my resources decreased from about 90% to between 60and 70%.I went through my startup programs and deleted all startup programs except my AVG Antivirus and my ZoneAlarm Firewall. This produced no improvement. I then removed my AVG Antivirus and left only the Zonealarm Firewall in the startup programs. Again, no improvement. But, when I removed the ZoneAlarm Firewall from the startup programs and only left my AVG Antivirus in the list of startup programs, there was a big improvement. My resourses stay at about 90% if, and only if, ZoneAlarm Firewall is NOT loaded and running at startup.My only solution now (temporary) is to NOT load the firewall until AFTER my Verizon DSL ISP and my AVG Antivirus are both up and running. Then, and only then, I load the firewall. This helps quite a bit, but I would like to be able to have my firewall load along with the Startup Group.Does anyone have any idea why I am having this problem? I would appreciate any help you can offer.Thanks, Don.I use Windows 98SE on a 1GHz computer with 256 RAM

Operating System:Windows 98-SE (Second Edition)
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
Software Version:6.1