Thread: ZAP 65_714 blocks access to Netgear network storage device

foobarski Guest

Default ZAP 65_714 blocks access to Netgear network storage device

Over the weekend my wife and I both did the upgrade from 61_744 to 65_714, after which neither of us could access our Netgear Storage Central SC101 networked storage device on our local (trusted) network. If there is a setting in 6.5 to enable this access, I'd appreciate the information ... as it is, we both went back to 6.1 and everything is working just fine, as it was before this weekend.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

winnipegjim Guest

Default Re: ZAP 65_714 blocks access to Netgear network storage device

Sorry, maybe I'm just trolling after the Stanley Cup Game.

But, be careful cuz, people who don't know you love you, and software should always be considered flaky, unless you write (and test) it yourself.

**bleep**ty drivers lock-up good machines, and make a golden sunset invisible. (because you gotta sitin an office and fix it)

Dive, hold your breath, and look into the depths of code and you shall discover Darwin's software...

Ale before AIX, before ALGOL, before APL, before DOS. (subject to hormones)

Bull**bleep**, like the lies told by those (who others around us elect) who say they tell the truth.

Scream wasn't just a Halloween mask, it was a silent democracy suffering its fate.

Underwritiing policy denies the salt of the earth. (and insurance coverage for law-abiding citizens)

But, **bleep** Cheney is Happy, George Bush is Happy...as are their minions. The U.S.A. is an ignorant/stupid population.

foobarski Guest

Default Re: ZAP 65_714 blocks access to Netgear network storage device

Dude, I appreciate your political viewpoint, but it ain't exactly relevant to my problem, y'know? :-P

Thread Information