Thread: Renewed, but... ZA says expired on startup / website too!

dwterry Guest

Default Renewed, but... ZA says expired on startup / website too!

I renewed my ZA support last week. If I open ZA and look at the status, it says 353 days remaining.

However... when I rebooted the computer today, a message popped up during the reboot stating that my subscription had expired and asked if I wanted to renew.

Further... when I went into ZA and clicked the Upgrade button, it took me to the website, but the website says my subscription has expired and does not give me the option to download an upgrade.

Any ideas on what is going on? Why does part of ZA know that I renewed and another part does not?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Renewed, but... ZA says expired on startup / website too!

Have you tried just re-entering your new license key? What happens when you do?

dwterry Guest

Default Re: Renewed, but... ZA says expired on startup / website too!

Okay, this is interesting... It's still broken, but take a look at what I've found out so far:

On the Product Info Page:
    1) The Licensing Information still shows my old license info!
    2) However, the Support and Update section says Product Updates expire in 350 days.

So... I click Change License:
    3) I enter my new license info and click APPLY. It says "Your license key was successfully installed".
    4) I click OK and then look back at the Product Info Page. It still has the old license info!!!
    5) I click on Change License again - and the old license is back.
    6) I can repeat steps 3 thru 5. The license never changes. It says it is successful, but it's apparently not. However it must have been successful "enough" to get the Support and Update section to say that the Product Updates expire in 350 days - because that section used to say that it was expired.

Any more ideas on what to do?

Thread Information