Thread: Can not launch program

zhuyu Guest

Default Can not launch program

After I setup the ZoneAlarm security suit and rebot the system, I can not launch the program. It saids I don't have enough right to launch the program, but I'm the Adiministrator. I'm using Windows Xp Pro (Chinese). Why I can't launch it?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

jafmailbr Guest

Default Re: Can not launch program

I had the same problem, after installing version 6.5.722.000.
    It happens, always, when I log off and log in again. Apparently, in the new login, the client starts a new session (in the task manager, there are two versions of zclient.exe running). But the icon, in the notification bar, is not visible. Besides, the firewall doesn
    t work, despite zclient.exe is shown in the task manager. So, before I noticed the problem, I tried to start it manually from start menu. Then, the message you said appeared.
    But, when I shutdown the program before logging off, it starts normally in the new login.

mackopru Guest

Hi,

How you shutdown the program? I can't do this - access denied.

jkrabbenbos Guest

I have the same problem: after installing the new update (zlsSetup_65_722_000_en.exe) it blocks all network access. If I try to start through the menu, I get the error message that it does not have enough rights to do anything. Even after Microsoft security updates it did not work. I installed it and installed the previous version.

Greetings
    Jan

osakasan Guest

Having the excact same problem, running in process but i cant shut it down.
    Cant open it in the folder because i dont have the privileges.
    Yes im the admin

Regards

Osakasan

louism Guest

Exact same problem here.

kuhbcrd Guest

same here. cannot use the old version as i have now a new comp with XP sp2 that Blues the screen each time i finish the installation with the old Zone version.so Im locked with this new version that doesnt work. haha

Thread Information