Thread: I renewed ZSS on 5/6/2006 and now it shows I only have 4 days of product update service left

Hybrid View

tbolly Guest

Default I renewed ZSS on 5/6/2006 and now it shows I only have 4 days of product update service left

I renewed my Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite on 5/6/2006 and paid for the 1 year renewal and the 12 month extended download and now my Support and Update information states I only have 4 days of product update service left, why?Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank You!

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: I renewed ZSS on 5/6/2006 and now it shows I only have 4 days of product update service left

Hi,

This may solve your problem. http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=46557

PLEASE let me know, THANKS.

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

3. Default Re: I renewed ZSS on 5/6/2006 and now it shows I only have 4 days of product update service left

Hi SlyFox,

That worked perfectly and was very easy to do. Thank You for the quick response! Thank You for the help!!

Keep up the great work!!

Thanks again!!!

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: I renewed ZSS on 5/6/2006 and now it shows I only have 4 days of product update service left

Hi,

You are Very Welcome! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for posting back with your "SUCCESS STORY" and "GOOD LUCK"!

Have a "GREAT DAY"!

SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

5. Default Re: I renewed ZSS on 5/6/2006 and now it shows I only have 4 days of product update service left

I am so glad you are all here! I bought the suite June 23 06 and just had the notification my anti virus/spy is expired and the firewall will expire in 5 days show up - not even a month. I emailed the support but can't wait 2 days for a reply since I am currently traveling and using potentially unsafe wireless so did some searching on my own and finally found out I am not the only one this has happened to! I successfully deleted the dat file ( in the windows files ) and now it appears to be working again! Thank you !!!I had the other suggestions written down in case one didn't work I really am curious why this even happened and why I had to search so long to find out a solution! Thanks again!!! Anita

Thread Information