Thread: Title bar in ZoneAlarm free 6.1.x and 6.5.x doesn't use my XP-Design

tgb Guest

Default Title bar in ZoneAlarm free 6.1.x and 6.5.x doesn't use my XP-Design

Hallo,

the title bar in my ZoneAlarm free 6.1.x and 6.5.x doesn't use my XP-Design (Windows XP Design in blue).

ZoneAlarm looks like it uses the XP Classic Design. All other programs use the modern design. Sometimes ZoneAlarm uses also the modern design, but most times not.

What can I do that ZA uses modern design, is it a bug in ZA or must I reconfigure my Windows XP?

Thanks,

Peter

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.1

st_john_clark Guest

Default Re: Title bar in ZoneAlarm free 6.1.x and 6.5.x doesn't use my XP-Design

Hello Peter,

Yes this is infact a bug from ZoneLabs software, for example when you start up your computer some of ZoneLabs components do not startup in time and can sometimes cause what is called a program glitch hense the active title bar being displayed in windows 95 classic style. Sometimes it can lead to more serious cases for instance one of the tabs on ZoneLabs software not loading up or ZoneLabs not loading up all together.

These cases are rare and I wouldn't worry about it, as ZoneLabs software is probably one of the most efficient security products I have ever researched to date ;-)

Thread Information