Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrong licence status and registration info

billc Guest

Default Re: Wrong licence status and registration info

Zone Alarm Free does use fewer resources but not significantly so particularly if you've turned off some of the Pro features. Not enough difference to switch to Zone Alarm Free. For me, the best feature in Zone Alarm firewalls is Program Control and with the Pro version, you have more 'control' options than in the Free version. For that reason alone, I'm sticking with Zone Alarm Pro.

Acorn,It seems you have picked a very good reason to continue purchasing/extending the license for ZAPro. My expired ZASS program can't help me make decisions about program controls because the Advisor won't check for new program components on the program database internet site.I have a pretty static setup so anything program advisor asks about can be handled by me without the assistance of the database but I can see that the program control features could be worth the price of renewal for others.

acorn Guest

Biill,

Agree with your thinking - I was beginning to come to the same conclusion. It's the program control.

Thanks and regards.

-acorn

acorn Guest

Yes, for the time-being. But it's a fluid situation these days.

Regards,

-Acorn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information