Thread: Staying logged in on EBay

mcguirebarb Guest

Default Staying logged in on EBay

I realise thatEBay has been covered by other posts but I haven't seen this one answered yet.....I have real problems in staying logged in on EBay when using ZASS. No problem if I keep the browser open but if I close the browser, there is a fair chance that I will be "automatically" logged out and have to log in again when I re-enter EBay (although I have ticked the box on the EBay login page to remain logged in).This probably has something to do with session cookies but I am not sure which of the many EBay sites I should be allowing them on (if any), or indeed if the problem is really caused by something totoally diffferent.Help/ideas much appreciatedbtw, I have version 6.1 of ZASS - this is not an option from the software version drop down menus at the bottom of the posting page. Someone at ZA needs to do some updating.....

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

billc Guest

Default Re: Staying logged in on EBay

Another Privacy issue like your other question. This time go to your Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, enter www.ebay.com , then click 'ok'. Now locate the eBay site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

ronjulian Guest

Default Re: Staying logged in on EBay

Sorry Bill, been there done that. I still muse re enter my user name and password between EVERY page! I would be pleased if I just had to worry about being logged out if I closed my browser.

Thread Information