Thread: Feature Requests?

superdumbwabbit Guest

Default Feature Requests?

Hi, I hope this is the right location for this, I have some Feature Request ideas I wanted to submit, any thoughts on the following?:
    Some Suggestions/REQUESTS:
    * PLEASE include option to have ZoneAlarm REMOVE Programs and related Components which are no longer in existence on the PC, the list of Programs gets full and cluttered pretty quickly, and the fuller it is, the slower that tab loads when you try to access it - and the Components list even more so.
    * ALSO: How about when a new Program is granted access, each corresponding new Component is flagged as having been installed BY that Program, so it is much easier to figure out WHICH Program a Component belongs to (it is not always possible to do this).
    * ALSO: UP AT THE TOP where it lists Programs accessing the Internet, it is by NO means complete (only lists 4 objects???), and hovering over one of the items yields no information whatsoever unless it is a server, in which case it tells you which ports it is listening on. How about a separate page where it lists Active Programs, along with which port(s) they are using, along with which port(s) each Program is acting as a Server on?
    * ALSO: Under Antispyware, how about the ability to manually add Block Spy Sites, and the ability to import a list from a text file, this way people could share lists?
    * ALSO: Ability to save Settings/ Firewall Rules information on a per Program basis, a per Tab basis (such as ALL Programs' settings), ability to import/export Firewall Rules so they can be shared?
    These would ALL be extremely useful features to have...

Please comment, or let me know if I should submit this elsewhere!
    Thanks

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Feature Requests?

You should send your requests to Zone Labs Technical Support

Thread Information