Thread: Column Header names missing

dsusa Guest

Default Column Header names missing

Hello,when I go in program control under the program tab - the column headers of the list are missing! I see all my programs and all the settings but I have no clue what each column should be? I found some screen shoots and I think I figured them all out but I would love to know why they are not showing up in my version.thanks,d

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Column Header names missing

Hi dsusa
    I'm afraid you may perhaps need to make a clean uninstall and then a clean install. However, first try a reseting of ZA data base and see if it solves the problem (you loose all your customizations and need to built a fresh data base). Follow this link http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b....id=7101#M7101
    If the reseting doesn't fix the problem then you may nead to clean uninstall and clean install.
    Best regards

tersiocity Guest

I did as you prescribed and ended up with a complete uninstall, registry clean, reboot and reinstall. Still no headers on my columns.

ai_tak Guest

The columnpreferences (column width sort order, etc...) are stored in the registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\ColumnsPerhaps you should do a total clean uninstall of zonealarm andthen also delete the registry keys/folders:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zone Labs\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\and then do a reinstall.

Thread Information