Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZoneAlarm still doesn't recognize avast!

bob3160 Guest

Default ZoneAlarm still doesn't recognize avast!

Why after all this time does Zone Alarm still not recognize avast! by Alwil as anAntivirus program?When will you ever learn that pushing your own AV program doesn't mean thatothers don't exist?Please update your list. I've only complained about this for 2 years.I keep hearing about Microsoft not patching their mistakes.How about Zone getting on the ball and fixing this one.Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Default Re: ZoneAlarm still doesn't recognize avast!

Funny how different people think,I would like to see this feature eliminated completely but anyway complaining here won't do you any good.Contact support and express your feelings to them.

ad_hock Guest

Hi GrebIt's also difficult for me to understand why rely in a third program to do what is supposed to be done by the user with the main security programs. That's only wasting resources and, if you have sp2 a double control. I always turn off that feature.Take care friend and all the best.AD

Our people just make their security program detection a little smarter.

KISSfan I removed your post,if you have a problem with my action please contact the Forum Moderator.

I couldn't agree more AD.
    Take care and all the best to you old friend.

bob3160 Guest

<blockquote><hr>Ad-Hock wrote:
    Hi GrebIt's also difficult for me to understand why rely in a third program to do what is supposed to be done by the user with the main security programs. That's only wasting resources and, if you have sp2 a double control. I always turn off that feature.Take care friend and all the best.AD
    <hr></blockquote>Why offer an option if it's not usable???If this isn't the right place to bring out a problem with ZA,then why have this forum in the first place ???

ad_hock Guest

Hi bob3160It was not myintention to be offensive, I was just giving an opinion that for me goes in the right direction. But of course you have total freedom to have your opinion and give it, and I can't disagree that if ZA offers that option (that for me it's a waste) it would be good to extend it to a bigger number of AV's and not only to the big ones. About the forum, and this is notpersonal, I look at it to solve more important issues that sometimes stops people to work and enjoy computing.Best regards

Message Edited by Ad-Hock on 10-02-2006 10:53 PM

The forum is for helping people , since none of us have the power to make ZoneAlarm recognize Avast I referred you to support. Send them your complaint, hopefully they will give you a better explanation. No offense intended here either it's just we can't do anything about your problem.

kissfan Guest

&quot;KISSfan I removed your post,if you have a problem with my action please contact the Forum Moderator. &quot;

I just did.

Message Edited by KISSfan on 10-02-200607:29 PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information