Thread: Renewal

ed_spurrell Guest

Default Renewal

Hi,
    I am seriously thinking about moving to Windows Vista 64 in January when it is released. I only have 3 more days left on this subscription of Zonealarm Pro.
    There is no word about Zonealarm being ready for Vista from what I can read here.
    I am wondering if I should renew my subscription considering when I upgrade next month it will be of no use to me with Vista.
    No sense in throwing away money for a full yesr sub for possible one month..lol
    Considering Vista is so close to release, why don't Zonealarm state if there will be support for Windows Vista 64?
    We all know the past experience of Microsoft Windows firewalls That is why firewalls like ZA and others shine in XP.

If anyone have any information about this please reply.

thanks
    Ed

Default Re: Renewal

Really can't help you there, there is no 64-bit version of ZA and since the current 32-bit is still in beta, don't expect one soon.As for using Vista now, I'd wait until the first service pack as the first release is bound to be very troublesome as normal.

ed_spurrell Guest

Default Re: Renewal

Thanks for the reply,
    I read your reply and start to thinking ...well I can always use it on my son's computer...His computer is not 64-bit ready

Ed

Thread Information