Thread: Product Expiration Issues

dhpphd Guest

Default Product Expiration Issues

For several years I have purchased Zone Alarm Pro for several computers. Once again, after only 7 or 8 months of use on a two year subscription, I am getting a message every time I turn my computer that says my subscription has expired. I can't find any way to email a complaint or resolve this issue. Has anyone had this problem? Is there anything I can do other than pay this company for technical advice. I am really feeling abused by the company. As best I can tell, you can't tell the program not to remind me for any specific number of days. While I have enjoyed the product otherwise, I'm about ready to scrap this program and go somewhere else. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Sincerely,DHP

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

critterjoe Guest

Default Re: Product Expiration Issues

<blockquote><hr>DHPPHD wrote:
    For several years I have purchased Zone Alarm Pro for several computers. Once again, after only 7 or 8 months of use on a two year subscription, I am getting a message every time I turn my computer that says my subscription has expired. I can't find any way to email a complaint or resolve this issue. Has anyone had this problem? Is there anything I can do other than pay this company for technical advice. I am really feeling abused by the company. As best I can tell, you can't tell the program not to remind me for any specific number of days. While I have enjoyed the product otherwise, I'm about ready to scrap this program and go somewhere else. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.Sincerely,DHP

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name: ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version: 6.5

<hr></blockquote>

Here is the way you contact Customer Service re: licensing issues via their free webform; responses come in email:

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/conten...st_service.jsp

If they tell you it turns out to be a technical issue:

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/conten...ch_support.jsp

Message Edited by Critterjoe on 01-21-200708:52 PM

Default Re: Product Expiration Issues

Thanks Critterjoe,

I have floated those links to the top of the Helpful Hints and links Board for all users to share!

Thread Information