Been using Zone Alarm for years now and over the past couple weeks my dialup accelerator has been dropping the accelerator portion very frequently.
After making the call for tech help to my provider and their in-depth research into the problem, turning off Zone Alarm fixed the problem.
Well, it's kind of hard to use a great program if its turned off so I started playing with the settings.
I removed all the programs in the program list and re-established my dialup accel program, no change.
I reduced all the switches to all the lower settings, still no change.
If I close ZoneAlarm, my surfing works great, as soon as ZoneAlarm is reloaded, the webapges come up as "page can't be dispalyed"
Using ver 6.5.737XP
Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)