Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: License key issues

cathudog Guest

Default Re: License key issues

That is exactly what happened to me the disc had the 6.5 version on it but the key was for the suite and would not work and his description on the ad gives you the impression it is the new ZA Pro 7.0 on the disc but it is 6.5.722 he got me the right key in a day and a half and got a little **bleep**ed about the fact i was mad about the no key issue. I have a key for the Suite if I ever want to try it in the future. It has on the box special offer must be purchased with qualifying offer. I even left feed back saying product had wrong key but seller made it right.

ricl Guest

Who was the seller? The seller I bought it from has user ID: billybobbramblet This guy has had some issues with the ZA key in the past according to the feedback left for him (he also has a no return policy). I usually read the feedback of the sellers, but this time I didn't for some reason. If it wasn't for the customer service at ZA, I would probably still be fighting with him.

cathudog Guest

Thats the guy you hit it on the head

cathudog Guest

I told him when the key didn't work and it was an older version that what I had on the computer I wanted a refund he gots all kinds of p--ed off saying no refund etc. Went round for round and he got me a good key but it was just the point I was trying to get across to him is, that his ad was almost word for word from ZA site which is almost a copyright violation by some standards plus he was advertising for the newest version which was not what I received but he didn't want to here anything about it he was just going to straighten it out in a couple of days and to give him some time.My feedback was birdbognala

ricl Guest

Ol' billybob is a fraud. He knows it, you know it, I know it, and eBay knows it. Just another in a long line of rip-offs that
    eBay refuses to do anything about. I have been buying and selling on eBay since 1997, and it's changed from an honest self-policing site, to a
    site
    in which the sellers are predatory animals selling junk like billybob. You can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, you still have a pig.
    I spit on his feedback!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information