Thread: License key issues

Hybrid View

ricl Guest

Default License key issues

I bought ZA Pro 7.0 from a vendor on eBay. The installation went fine, but it said in the Product Overview area that this is only a 15 day trial version and that I would have to buy ZA Pro 7.0 to get a license key. I registered it with the ZA site, but I still cannot find a link for the license key and it is very frustrating. Does this mean that because I bought it on Ebay that I am out of luck, or is there a way to find or get my license key for this product? Thank you for your time and attention. - RicL

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:7.0

Default Re: License key issues

UUhhm, strange...What you actually bought? A boxed version or the download link?Did the eBay seller supplied you with a license key? if yes, you need to input the key under Overview --> Product info __> "change Lic" button.If not, I am afraid this looks like a scam...Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

ricl Guest

I bought a sealed box version. The seller just contacted me and he is going to contact ZA - He was surprised that there wasn't any license key - He seems on the up and up. I just hooked up Alpha Shield hardware firewall a little while ago also. Thanks for your concern, Ric

Hi! do you see if it is version 2007 or something else... ?if it is markted by Broderbund/Encore see here:http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...NoLIcense.htmlFax

ricl Guest

Hi FAX,
    Mine is a boxed version ZA PRO 2007. I clicked the link for licensing issues but the Encore site doesn't have this product listed. Thanks
    Ric

Hi!Well, then ZA customer support should help you.www.zonelabs.com/csformFax

Thread Information