Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: License key issues

ricl Guest

Default License key issues

I bought ZA Pro 7.0 from a vendor on eBay. The installation went fine, but it said in the Product Overview area that this is only a 15 day trial version and that I would have to buy ZA Pro 7.0 to get a license key. I registered it with the ZA site, but I still cannot find a link for the license key and it is very frustrating. Does this mean that because I bought it on Ebay that I am out of luck, or is there a way to find or get my license key for this product? Thank you for your time and attention. - RicL

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:7.0

Default Re: License key issues

UUhhm, strange...What you actually bought? A boxed version or the download link?Did the eBay seller supplied you with a license key? if yes, you need to input the key under Overview --> Product info __> "change Lic" button.If not, I am afraid this looks like a scam...Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

ricl Guest

I bought a sealed box version. The seller just contacted me and he is going to contact ZA - He was surprised that there wasn't any license key - He seems on the up and up. I just hooked up Alpha Shield hardware firewall a little while ago also. Thanks for your concern, Ric

Hi! do you see if it is version 2007 or something else... ?if it is markted by Broderbund/Encore see here:http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...NoLIcense.htmlFax

ricl Guest

Hi FAX,
    Mine is a boxed version ZA PRO 2007. I clicked the link for licensing issues but the Encore site doesn't have this product listed. Thanks
    Ric

Hi!Well, then ZA customer support should help you.www.zonelabs.com/csformFax

ricl Guest

Thanks FAX. I've already contacted them and got a reply that the key is listed on the CD sleeve. There isn't any CD sleeve it is secured to the inside
    right side of the box with two buttons and there doesn't appear to be any way to attach a CD with a sleeve unless it was a custom made sleeve with a hole in the middle. I told them this but I haven't heard back from them yet.
    Ric

Message Edited by ricl on 03-13-200712:13 PM

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:7.0

Ok, thanks for the update...I hope its a good box of ZA :0Fax

cathudog Guest

I also bought a copy boxed version ZA Pro 2007 and on the cd was a older version that what I was running and the key inside the box didn't work because it was a key for ZA Security Suite so I have a key for the Suite with the anti-viruse plus I got a key from the seller for the Zone Alarm Pro he was suppose to sell in the first place, and becides when I saw 2007 I thought it would be the newest version 7.0-- but it was an older version.

ricl Guest

Exactly the same happened to me, only ZA gave me a free download for ZA Suite and a free license key. The seller I bought it from on eBay sent me a key for the ZA PRO 2007, but it wasn't ZA PRO 2007, it was ZA PRO 6.5.722.000. I haven't left him feedback yet because technically he didn't sell me what he said it was. It was very nice of ZA however to provide me with a free ZA Suite package.

Message Edited by ricl on 03-15-200711:53 AM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information