Thread: A request for adding new capability in the firewall

the_iceman Guest

Default A request for adding new capability in the firewall

I'm not sure I'm posting this message in the right forum, please move it or direct me to the right one if I'm wrong.

I'm using ZoneAlarm firewall for some time now, after switching from Norton Firewall.
    And I'm really satisfied from the control and simplicity of the program, but I need more control. I need to now which program is having access to the internet and how much. I now I can see a green light for each program the having communication but there is no information how much data every program sends/received.

For now I'm using NetLimiter+ZA Firewall for that purpose. I interested to direct a request to the developers of ZA to integrate this kind of ability to control and limit BW from the firewall.

Thanks, Tim

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:7.0

zalmor Guest

Default Re: A request for adding new capability in the firewall

<blockquote><hr>The_IceMan wrote:
    I'm not sure I'm posting this message in the right forum, please move it or direct me to the right one if I'm wrong.

I'm using ZoneAlarm firewall for some time now, after switching from Norton Firewall.
    And I'm really satisfied from the control and simplicity of the program, but I need more control. I need to now which program is having access to the internet and how much. I now I can see a green light for each program the having communication but there is no information how much data every program sends/received.

For now I'm using NetLimiter+ZA Firewall for that purpose. I interested to direct a request to the developers of ZA to integrate this kind of ability to control and limit BW from the firewall.

Thanks, Tim

Operating System: Windows XP Pro
    Product Name: ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version: 7.0

<hr></blockquote>

This would be a Excellent plus for the Security Suite

Thread Information